An Apple a day…
…hurts your face?
Salad with veggies and chicken brings a pain-induced tear to your eye?
The thought of cheering your son’s team to victory makes you grimace?
Meet your Head, Neck & Jaw Experts:
Dr. Matthew Harkness and his team at Allied Physical Therapy know what you are going through because they’ve treated people just like you – and helped them get back to enjoying those foods they love, talking with friends and loved ones – and even cheering their kids’ teams on to victory once again – without pain, without drugs, and without surgery. Just follow these easy steps to get back to what you love!
Conditions we treat:
- Headaches: tension, migraine and sinus
- Lock jaw: unable to perform dental work
- Post-Op Orthognathic Surgery
- Tension in your shoulders and neck
- Pain with movement
- Lack of sleep due to snoring or pain
- Nasal Congestion
- Ringing or fullness in the ears
- Tooth pain without evidence of infection/pathology
- Chronic fatigue
- Clicking, popping or grating sounds in jaw
Thinking of Allied?
At Allied we are grateful for the guests that have taken the time to leave us such warm, inspirational and happy reviews. We encourage you to read more of what our satisfied guests have to say – and to contact us if you have any questions!
We love hearing our guests’ stories about how they ended up at our clinics and how they were able to get back to doing that they love. We are inspired by your stories and hope that those who suffer will also be inspired to get back to doing what they love!